We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions for website, software, mobile application. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile Methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and project managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with Research Analyst and Quality Assurance Engineer to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing website/desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Understanding of server-side languages including, such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Familiarity with databases ( MySQL, MongoDB), web servers ( Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop