We are looking for an English Editor/Proof-reader, who can meticulously identify grammatical and spelling errors in manuscripts written in English..
The candidate needs to have the following skillset and responsibilities.
1. Proofreading and amending manuscripts for errors and inconsistencies
2. Track Changing (MS Word)
3. Carrying out amendments suggested by the Client
1. Good in spoken and written English
2. Good in Microsoft Word
3. Aware of grammatical rules and norms
4. Has knowledge of differences in British and American spellings
5. Concentration, consistency, and attention to detail
6. Having passed IELTS or TOEFL tests, or having a O/A Level background is a plus
7. Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Linguistics, or other writing-intensive programs, or equivalent professional experience