• Viral Webbs are looking for a candidate who can coordinate with clients and employees for smooth project progress, ensure that project meets stated objectives and takes full responsibility for all project activities and deliverables.
• Timings: 9 am to 6 pm (1 Hour Break)
• We are an equal opportunity employer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory.
• The ideal candidate would be considered upon the junior to experienced employment levels.
You will need to be able to express your needs clearly to other employees, as well as negotiate with vendors, and sometimes clients. On any day, you could be talking to top management, or lower-level staff; Good verbal and written communication skills will be ideal for a coordinator.
The devil is in the details. A qualified coordinator will need to be able to analyses complex plans, and be able to identify mistakes and inefficiencies;
You must be able to think quickly, often solving problems as they arise. Being able to think critically about these situations will help you a great deal;
You will need to do many things at once, keep track of your time, and keep tabs on multiple projects;
• Must be a team player.