Coordinates with clients and employees for smooth project progress, ensures that projects meet stated objectives and takes full responsibility for all project activities and deliverables.
· Define and manage project scope
· Plan and supervise project activities: defining scope and resource requirements with the assistant of department heads
· Negotiate, establish, coordinate and oversee the projects deliverables
· Manage project teams and resources
· Resolve conflict between team members and departments
· Monitor the project, work done by the employees, budgets etc.
· Analyse situations, identify problems, recommend and implement solutions, and evaluate outcomes.
· Report project progress to management and client
· Maintain database records of assignments and progress, and review key deliverables
· Plan logistics, such as hardware, software, manpower, training, etc.
· Ensure timely delivery of client deliverables
· Professional courses in management (PMP) will be preferred.
· Good analytical and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of database management systems
· Proactive and goal-oriented
· Good communication skills for interacting with the clients and the employees
· Leadership skills to drive the project
· Good team player
About the Company
Viralwebbs is a book-publishing company working under the ambit of an international publishing house with offices in London, New York and Sharjah. A rapidly growing enterprise, it offers vast advancement opportunities and skill growth for energetic, enthusiastic individuals with a drive to succeed.