He/she will be accountable for the execution of business and technology projects of varying size and complexity. In addition to carrying out important project tasks, the Project Coordinator must work with team members across the organization to ensure that every aspect of a project is being addressed and managed efficiently in accordance to the standards set by the company.
· The individual must have a Bachelor degree, at minimum, related to management or administration (BBA, BS Management, or others);
· Experienced with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically);
· Be familiar with scope and capabilities of publishing delivery systems’
· Understand project scope and objectives as well as the role and function of each team member within Publishing Services’
· Effectively coordinate the activities of the team, setting priorities and communicating impacts to schedule as priorities change;
· Communicate project requirements to Publishing Services team members. Request, facilitate, track, and report status on all Publishing deliverables to ensure timely completion of project.
Reporting Skills, Dependability, Organization, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Time Management, Microsoft Office Skills.
Duty Hours: This is a full-time job (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM including one-hour lunch break), Monday to Friday.
· Market Competitive Salary;
· Professional training and grooming;
· Exposure and Experience;
· 10 casual leaves, 16 half-day medical and 14 annual leaves.