We are looking for somebody who has a keen eye for detail. The candidate should have exceptional accuracy, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills. The Associate must also communicate efficiently and effectively across teams to field requests and fix substantive issues.
· The Quality Control Associate will quickly analyse print-ready books, file quality and will make decisions based on specifications and instructions;
· The QC associate is responsible for final file quality and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to updated instructions;
· The candidate should be professional, work autonomously, navigate effectively through a decision-driven workflow, and be able to track data through Excel.
· Fluent in English;
· Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software;
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise, with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by software systems and processes.
Note: This job is not related to software development.