A web designer will create the look, layout, and features of a website. This job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. The web designer will work with development teams for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritising needs, among other tasks.
· Create website designs;
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
· Ability to conceptualize client requirements that demonstrate simplicity and user-friendliness;
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas;
· Digital retouching and image editing;
· Must be punctual, a team player and open to criticism/feedback.
· Proven work experience as a web designer;
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
· Experience with Sketch will be a plus;
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
· Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
Duty Hours: This is a full-time job (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM including one-hour lunch break), Monday to Friday.
· Market Competitive Salary;
· Professional training and grooming;
· Exposure and Experience;
· 10 casual leaves, 16 half-day medical and 14 annual leaves.