We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications.
Will be given an international opportunity to work on client site in DUABI- must have valid passport.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- 2+ years of proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least 5 original Android apps
- Experience of working with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Opportunity to work on global assignments
- Opportunity to work with high energy, result oriented globally experienced team
- Top of the line Health Benefit Plan and Employment Fund
- High Performance Bonus Plans
- Biannual evaluations, quarterly feedback and well defined career paths
- Work life balance, leisure activities and annual adventure trips
- Open and honest culture conducive to learning and experimentation
- Be the best with us