Job Description:Job Description:
Candidate will be required to work on small and large-scale iPhone, Android Mobile Apps and their web-applications on every aspect of technical development, from requirement analysis, designing, development, testing through to deployment and implementation.Skills Required:
- BCS 4 years or MCS equivalent.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience of publishing and deployment of Android, iPhone applications.
- Strong understanding of run time, memory management, file I/O,network,concurrency and multi- threading Expertise in optimizing network intensive client/server application architectures.
- Understanding of low-level Android hardware and software interfaces will be plus point.
- Good understanding of Android multimedia, networking, and graphics subsystems will be plus point.
- Development expertise in one or more Android domains, including Java applications, Android SDK.
- Working knowledge of database (SQLite).
- Experience on multiple versions of Blackberry OS 4.x, 5.x and 6.x would be a plus.
- Good understanding of the Mobile Browsers.
- Research oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitious and interested in a challenge and the rewards it will bring.
Candidate should be:
- Delivering requirements in time under normal or tight schedules.
- Working directly with team-lead or as a team member.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of systems development life cycle.
- Ensure smooth running of applications, databases and other applications resources.
- Ensuring when required that all analysis, designs and code are properly documented.
- Provide end user technical support when required.