The Senior Software Engineer position involves all aspects of product development including designing, estimating, coding & testing.
The ideal candidate will have strong abilites to design and build features as part of an agile team.
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record of building ASP.NET applications.
- Expertise with ASP.NET(C# / VB.NET), ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to onward.
- Highly proficient in AJAX, JQuery and Web application security.
- VB.NET ASP.NET ASP
- Microsoft SQL
- Web Services JQuery Ajax
- MVC 5/6
- Experience with MVC5/6, Web services and ASP.NET ?WEBAPI.
- Experience in coding for optimal application performance.
- Good Team player who is able to work with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exellent problem solving skills.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Team Lead Experience