We are looking for some Senior DevOps Engineers to join our IT department.
He will be responsible for managing our server and network infrastructures.
The responsibilities include supervising our Operations team, monitoring system performance and configuring new software and hardware.
He will also ensure our software, hardware, servers and networks run smoothly.
- Hands on experience of hosting and server deployment on at least two hosting and cloud platforms like AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Profound knowledge of containerization and building application clusters using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate and communicate with foreign clients to gather requirements, identify issues and maintain written documentation
- Installation and Maintenance of Company’s deployment servers on Cloud
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. VLANs, Network topologies, DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of services on Linux servers, including but not limited to APACHE web server, MySQL, LDAP, Nagios, Samba, NFS, DNS, DHCP, ETC.
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting of all Linux OS including knowledge of basic commands, security management, rights management, package installation, boot sequence, and troubleshooting
- Perform routine after-hour maintenance and emergency support as needed
- Knowledge of Linux Virtualization software and container technology such as Docker, KVM, Open VZ, LXC and other Virtualization platforms such as ESXI and VmWARE
- experience in Installing, configuring and deployment and Asterisk and Asterisk based applications
- Linux Angular and Windows Administration.
- Hands-on experience with Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
- Solid understanding AWS
- Automation and scripting using PowerShell, DSC, Bash and ARM templates.
- Containers and container orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AKS)
- Git, GITHUB
- Hands on experience with SQL Server cluster and Availability Groups.
- Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools (Elastic Search, Kibana, LogStash)
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently.
- Self-motivated, ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities/commitment and flexible in international standards.
Company is a US Based Silicon Valley Play. International Standards Are Expected.
You will be required to maintain accurate and excellent work hours and working attitude as expected from this California based software company. You will be required to perform in international standards and behavior.
You should also have effective communication skills (English is a must although company may make exceptions if your skill sets out way your English communication skills) in order to work with engineers from abroad and locally and other technical personnel to create streamlined solutions. You will be required to perform within deadlines for projects. Any short of your best will not be accepted.
Best of the Best will be granted invitation VISA for US operations and visits to VISTA Corporate in Los Angeles and Palo Alto (Silicon Valley). Pick and drop will be given to those who fulfil the probation period.
Job Types: Full-time (FT), Contract / Non-Disclosure Non-Compete / Stamp Paper Must / Assurity Bond / Salary: Rs. 150,000.00 - Rs 450,000.00 per month as a start / probation periods apply.