Location: Bhone, Sargodha, Shahkot
Discipline, integrity, honesty, fairness, and commitment are key strengths of our team.
2-5 years In Agri/pesticides/Fertilizer organization
· Plan, execute and meet the monthly, quarterly, and annual performance targets
· Operates as the point of contact for assigned key customers (minimum 75 farmers)
· Identify new customers and farmer segments.
· Develops and maintains long-term relationships with farmers.
· Makes sure farmer receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
· Communicates client needs and demands to his functional manager
· Forecasts and tracks key farmers account metrics.
· Identify competitors and win them over.
Should have the knowledge skill, experience ability and expertise in :
Agri industry dynamics challenges and norms, Balanced nutrition concept, value-added fertilizers, crop protection and disease assessment, nutrition deficiency identification, soil characteristics, farmer service delivery and relationship management.
Remuneration and benefits
Market Competitive Salary, Bonus, Quarterly and Annual performance-driven incentives, conveyance, mobile facility
pWe are in the business of manufacturing of micro nutrients and other customized nutritional products for plants and crops. One of the unique things about VAN is that our actions and products can help address one of the planet’s most challenging dilemmas: how to grow more crops from less resources. ...Read More