· Leading, managing, and overseeing end to end production processes of manufacturing of NPK, organic, micronutrients and specialty Nutrients for agriculture.
· Assessing of project and resource needs and creating, schedules job orders of work for production team.
· Review direct and indirect raw materials requisition prepared by all production, sections as per daily production schedule, and approve them.
· Allocate work orders to machines as per plan provided by Plant manager and initiate bulk production.
· Organizing plant, machinery and equipment repair and routine maintenance and determining quality control standards
· Preparing and providing daily and monthly reports of quality control, production numbers/data, safety, and other reports as needed
· Operating the production module of ERP toc rate daily batch information, inventory requitement, production data and related information
· Supervise the development of new product prototypes and samples
· Developing workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality
· Evaluating machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
· Communicating regularly with Plant Manager regarding problems or issues impacting production
· Review indirect raw materials requisition prepared by all production, sections as per daily production schedule, and approve them. • Allocate work orders to machines as per plan provided by Plant manager and initiate bulk production
· Meeting the production deadlines and standards within pre-approved quality, cost and time parameters
pWe are in the business of manufacturing of micro nutrients and other customized nutritional products for plants and crops. One of the unique things about VAN is that our actions and products can help address one of the planet’s most challenging dilemmas: how to grow more crops from less resources. ...Read More