We at VitalWiz honor diversity and inclusion. We aim at not only providing excellent services to our clients but also at providing healthy work enviornment for our employees as well.
VitalWiz is a rapidly growing Digital services platform, we aim to export digital services from Pakistan to all over the globe. We are looking for an energetic and well versed Junior SEO Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team in Islamabad, PK.
- Optimize SEO content and bring up new opportunities by performing relevant keyword research
- Provide recommendations for content development which is inline with the SEO goals and strategies
- Build and run link building campaigns
- Create and maintain content for social media and email promotions
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO, Google Analytics and Ecommerce
- Constantly hunt for new and innovative ways to create content and align it with SEO goals
- Monitor, evaluate and report all SEO and social media analytics
- Work closely with other team members to meet team goals
- Plan and implement paid digital advertisement strategy, including: Google Ads, Display advertising
- Measure KPIs and report on performance
- Work with Digital Content Executive on strategy for outbound communications.
- Implement the overall B2B marketing strategy including PR
- Liaise with other offices on B2B strategy
- Management of sponsorships and B2C and B2B events
- Work with Senior Management on campaigns
- Produce collateral and advertising to support B2B sales
- Produce content for Digital Channels.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, including social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc) and web analytics as well as reporting tools
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Proven track record of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design HTML/CSS
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.