Project Coordinator is required in a construction company in Islamabad.
Education: MBA/Masters in relative field/BBA
Experience: 2 years Minimum in project coordination
Salary: 40 k
- Dealing with CEO correspondence and phone calls.
- Preparing communications on behalf of a CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Organizing and planning meetings, managing diaries and appointments, often controlling access to the executive.
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the CEO may require.
- Various ad hoc requests.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager
- Computer literacy.
- Efficiency, Flexibility and adaptability.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Professional discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information