Answer all customers’ telephone inquiries and feedbacks with enthusiasm and patience;
- Timely, polite and professional answers to customers’ telephone inquiries to maximize customer satisfaction;
- Report complaints and problems to manager according to the process, and follow up the progress until they are solved;
- Make follow-up calls to customers and record the results faithfully;
- Timely convey the problems found during the follow-up calls to relevant persons, and track the results;
- Timely convey the customer’s telephone consultation to the relevant persons of the customer service center;
- Warmly greet customers who come to the customer service center and receive their mobiles;
- Hand over the mobile phone to the maintenance engineer for repair, and after the repair, complete the handover work with the customer and see him/her off;
- Receive the mobile phone mailed from the branch, and confirm the model and quantity with the sender in time;
- Record the mobile phone mailed by the branch into the customer service management system and assign it for maintenance;
- Properly package the mobile phones repaired by the maintenance engineer and mail them to the branch, and inform them by phone;
- When picking up the phone, the ringing sound shall not exceed three times;
- No vacant shift, vacant post or channeling post is allowed. If any temporary emergency, someone must be asked to replace the duty;
What do we offer?
For the right candidate, we are offering the opportunity to build a Career with a Multi-National Organization along with an attractive Salary and Benefits package.