Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling all the cash transactions of the organization.
- Receive payments by cash, checks and any other mode of payment.
- Checking daily cash accounts.
- Maintaining daily, weekly and monthly report of transactions.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
Vivo Pakistan started its Operations in the Country in 2017 and is Head Quartered in Lahore. Vivo is the 5th Largest Smart Phone Brand in the World. Vivo is a global company that specializes in Mobile Internet products and services. It serves a wide range of markets including China, India, Southeast ...Read More