Vivo Pakistan is looking for dynamic and creative persons for the position of Graphic Designer. This ideal candidate must have up-to-date knowledge to interpret the needs of this multinational organization and to design solutions with high visual impact.
The scope of work involves variety of products, including Illustrations, Shop Branding, Website Artworks, Product Packaging, POS material, Corporate Identity, Key Visuals, 3D and Digital Artwork etc.
· The ideal candidate should be able to conceptualize and develop communication materials for both online and offline campaigns.
· Should come up with creative concepts for the brand and campaigns.
· Manage the marketing materials from factory, to ensure that all marketing materials are consistent with VI guidelines and adhere to campaign timelines.
· Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layouts, and final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
· Strong design background with attention to detail.
· For 2D Designer Proficient in including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw.
· For 3D Designer Proficient in 3D Max, Cinema 4D, SketchUp and AutoCAD etc.
· Hands-on experience of Sketching, Video editing, InDesign, copywriting is advantageous.
· Solid understanding of advertising, digital, shop branding, production and media concepts.
· Creative and innovative with an excellent visual and design sense.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, must be well dressed and dynamic.
· Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
· Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Urdu.
· Comfortable with working in cross-functional teams, flexible, handling pressure and rejection.
Vivo Pakistan started its Operations in the Country in 2017 and is Head Quartered in Lahore. Vivo is the 5th Largest Smart Phone Brand in the World. Vivo is a global company that specializes in Mobile Internet products and services. It serves a wide range of markets including China, India, Southeast ...Read More