1. Responsible for technical training, support and assessment of customer service department personnel;
2. Make training plans and organize training regularly;
3. Guide and assist the customer service centers to deal with technical complaints, and track the results;
4. Manage the guidance documents issued by BBS of the factory and urge service personnel to learn;
5. Responsible for collecting quality problems and timely feedback to the factory;
6. Timely feedback of abnormal quality problems;
7. Professional answers to online service channels (official website, Facebook, email, etc.);
8. Supervise the use of mobile phone SDA detection and software upgrade tools;
9. Check the data of customer service management system every day, find mistakes in time and report to the director;
10. Monthly on-site inspection and assessment of maintenance personnel’s professional skills, and report the results;
11. Check the spare parts inventory of customer service centers on site every month, and report the results;
12. Complete the tasks assigned by relevant departments of the factory, and maintain good communication;
13. Complete other tasks assigned by department director.
What do we offer? For the right candidate, we are offering the opportunity to build a Career with a Multi-National Organization along with an attractive Salary and Benefits package.
Vivo Pakistan started its Operations in the Country in 2017 and is Head Quartered in Lahore. Vivo is the 5th Largest Smart Phone Brand in the World. Vivo is a global company that specializes in Mobile Internet products and services. It serves a wide range of markets including China, India, Southeast ...Read More