(FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY)
VP Law is a multi-service law firm providing legal services in Islamabad, Pakistan. Our Expertise in Immigration & Citizenship law helps us provide additional services in International education and career guidance services to students planning to engage in studies abroad or to acquire residency. Such services makes our firm a one-stop organization for prospective students to be able to get all the necessary help under one roof.
We are seeking an Associate with strong organizational and administration skills. We require someone with commitment to customer service. You will be responsible for providing all-around support with office facilities and assisting the principal lawyer/ staff members in their various duties. If you are the right candidate and you reflect an ability to grow/learn, we may offer you a PARTNERSHIP based on your overall performance and profile upon the expiry of the three month probation/training period. You will grow as we grow! This position is not suitable for candidates with short term goals, rather it is for someone with a vision to MAKE A CAREER with the Firm.
OVERALL MANAGEMENT OF THE FIRM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensuring the office runs efficiently including liaising with facilities and premises management;
- Providing Reception support and managing incoming phone queries;
- Providing Customer Service;
- Providing Email support and replying to prospective clients;
- Developing marketing strategies and business leads;
- Coordinating with internal/external partners and clients;
- Advising students on International education and guiding them on the procedure for admissions into foreign institutes;
- Document reviewing/ Filing of admission applications;
- Handling case load and independent files/ tasks;
- Engaging in legal training on drafting and legal procedures/principles; and
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- A law degree (LLB);
- Candidate with an LLM from abroad will be preferred ;
- Self-learner with eagerness to acquire knowledge and take initiative;
- Creative mind with ability to manage social media profiles at times;
- Tech savvy and comfortable with new technology;
- A quick learner and flexibility to engage in learning about new concepts/fields of law;
- Excellent written and spoken English; a writing sample maybe required;
- Excellent customer service ability; and
- Applicants with minor experience and/or knowledge in the foreign education consultancy field will be preferred.
Apply at *********