Senior Android Developer VX Labs Pak immediately requires a Senior Android Developer, graduated from reputable universities and having good communication skills with at least 3-4 years of related professional experience are encouraged to apply for the position.
The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and creative instincts to develop and maintain Android applications.
The candidate will be given a platform to work on market-leading, innovative and challenging mobile apps.
This Senior Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- The ideal candidate should have strong technical knowledge in the below areas: Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, JSON, XML, REST APIs.Google location services and native android app
- Should have strong OOP concepts. Good experience of making REST API Calls and error handling
- Experience in developing client-server Apps
- Experience using content providers, SQL Lite Databases and external/internal data storage methods.
- Strong debugging skills and must be familiar with profiling app, memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Google Maps connectivity and GPS functions. Comfortable working with the team as well as independently.
- Experience of working with multimedia, networking and graphics libraries.
- Expertise in configuring and using 3rd party APIs will be a plus. Familiar with subversion, GIT, bug tracking software and peer-code-review tools.
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, and Google Maps. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Strong Programming skills in java, OOP, Material Design and Design Patterns
- View Customization and smooth animations. Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science complete.
- Fast learner, solid problem solver with great testing and debugging skills.
- Java, Kotlin, SQL, XML, Design Patterns, OOP, Android SDK, Android Studio, API Integration.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Background services
- Push Notifications
- Knowledge of Rest API
- Android UX/UISkills
- Android Studio
- Android Development
- Software Development
- Android SDK
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively on complex assignments
- The Candidate must be autonomous in terms of development tasks and must know the latest technologies used for mobile apps development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3-4 years of experience in Android Development
- Database knowledge of MySQL and SQLite is fundamental
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development