W Tech Solution Private Limited is a US based Smart Home company. W Tech Solution focuses on providing smart apps solutions to its users. We are looking for highly talented professionals who can work with us by home as a freelancer. We offer excellent project package and career growth potential.
Only apply if you have working experience of iOS Mobile Application Development.
iPhone/iPad (iOS) Developer
The candidate must be an experienced iOS/Objective-C developer capable of architecting, developing and testing applications for iPhone and iPad devices. Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented software design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethic are essential requirements in addition to these the candidate should meet following criteria:
Education:At least holds a bachelor degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from well reputed institute.
Experience:A minimum field experience of Two year from the related industry.
Technical Skills Requirement
- Experience with iOS 5 or later, Objective C and CocoaTouch, other iOS frameworks, and SQLite
- 2+ year(s) experience in iOS application development, 3+ will be preferred
- Hands on knowledge and Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm
- Experience in Device Testing and Distributing Apps.Manage the developer licenses, provisioning profiles and uploads to the App Store
- You should be enthusiastic about Mobile Technologies and Apple Products and should be versatile in nature.
- Experience of building complex iPhone Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers or uploaded on App Store.
- Should have minimum of Two (2) iOS applications(iPad or iPhone) submitted to App Store you had major contribution in terms of design and development .
- Experience in submitting app to iTunes
- Decent aesthetics in design
- Ensure compliance with Apples Human Interface Design principles
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to details
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good team player, self-motivated, well organized and can manage a team in the long run.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to show applications from the App Store.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Good to have:
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as HTML5, Jquery,CSS3
- Knowledge of Technologies such as PhoneGap and Appcelerator
- Good listener.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Hard Working
- Able to work Under Stress
- Capable to meet Dead-Lines
- Good Esthetics
- Objective C
- iOS 5 or Later
- iOS Framework
- Monday(s) to Friday(s)
- Full Time Job
- No TA-DA will be given for interview.
- Please fill in expected salary Details on your CVs while applying.