WADIC, a nationally-known software development firm has an opening for a LINUX Associate. This person will oversee and is responsible for the development and maintenance of digital strategies that support the mission and goals of the company.
1 to 4 Years Linux Associate experience to include the deployment and maintenance of Linux servers.
Role & Responsibility
· Proactively maintain all Linux infrastructure technology 24x7x365 uptime service.
· Maintain best practices for managing systems and services across all environments.
· Proactively monitor the operating system and hardware for performance and capacity planning.
· Provide support and remain available for fatal failures and critical issues.
· Knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
· Familiarity with Virtual architectures such as Kernel-Based Virtual Machines (KVM)
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
· Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC) will be considered an advantage.
· Strong problem solving and communication skills.
· Experience with Networking stuff ( Proxies, DNS, Firewalls/ACLs, VPN )
Job Type: Full-time
WADIC is a software engineering firm and provides software design, development, and integration services on multiple technology stacks. We specialize in web solutions, such as Rich Internet Applications (RIA), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Web 2.0/Ajax Applications, Cloud Software, E-Commerce, and M ...Read More