It Solutions is looking for a Node Developer to join our Application Development team. As a member of the Application Development team, you will be responsible for accelerating software development and testing utilizing Node.js and other frameworks for on-premises and cloud solutions. We are looking for an individual with experience designing and deploying enterprise applications utilizing cloud Services. The ideal individual for this position will be a subject matter expert in setup and configuration of built-for-deployment applications which can drive both technical design and development processes for delivering solutions in the cloud.
• Develop applications utilizing Node.js
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Write unit tests utilizing TDD for back and front-end services
• Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests • Implementation of security and data protection
• Setup and delivery of application development environments for continuous deployments
• Integrating with Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud utilizing services such as Heroku Connect and Kafka.
• Deliver solutions in an Agile - Scrum project methodology
• Drive technical design ensuring adherence to defined software development methodologies, including logical and physical design.
• Set procedures and best practices for Application Development team for delivering built-for-deployment applications in the cloud
• Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent experience
• 2+ years of application development utilizing Node.js frameworks
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Skills:
• Strong understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON
• Ability to operate effectively both independently as well and within a team using Agile methodology
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience delivering applications in PaaS environment
• Able to recommend and enforce industry best practices and patterns
• Strong proficiency with data modeling
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming
• Must be well organized
• Team oriented
pWBM International core values are deeply rooted in fair business proceedings, superior quality products, excellent service, a safe and healthy environment and respect for all people.We believe that every piece of product delivered should be top quality; therefore, all necessary quality controls are ...Read More