We are looking for an Angular Front End Developer who can join our team to make an immediate contribution in supporting and delivering new best in class applications. We need someone with strong front-end web development skills in Angular 2+.
· Discuss and suggest the technical feasibility of the required features.
· Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates.
· Develop web user interfaces using Angular 4 or above framework.
· Write tested and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
· Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
· Coordinate with back-end developers in the development of RESTful APIs.
· Work in an agile SCRUM test-driven development model.
· Passionate about engineering principles like test-driven development, clean code, and continuous delivery.
· Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
· 2 or more years of experience in software engineering
· Advanced level Angular 2 or higher experience
· Experience writing HTML and SASS/CSS and other front-end development languages
· CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
· Strong CS Fundamentals.
Bonus points for
· Experience with one backend programming language
· Basic knowledge of working with Object-Oriented Programming principles
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop
· Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
· You have full stack programming experience in multiple programming languages and can’t wait to learn more.
· You have experience building and deploying in the Cloud.
WEBKOLA! is an IT services company which provides basic product strategy plan to execution.