Live Chat Specialist will be responsible to communicate customers via digital platforms with proper selling pitch and will convince them to place order online.
He/she will be required to leave a wonderful customer experience for future business opportunities.
- Whether you are contacted by email or live chat, you must make a continual effort to respond to customers as quickly as possible.
- Once you receive a message from a customer, you must listen carefully to the customer’s question or complaint before following protocol in order to resolve the issue or answer the question.
- In addition to providing real-time support, you’ll thoroughly document each customer’s question or problem as well as the resulting answer or solution.
- This way, you can help to improve organization’s overall functionality and efficiency.
- In order to help customers as effectively as possible, you must make an effort to remain up to date on all the products and services that organization offers. It’s especially important for you to learn about new products and services, which customers may be more likely to ask questions about.
- Since you’ll be serving as organization’s first point of contact with our customers, you will be asked to make suggestions about how organization can improve its customer service.
- Thus, you should keep track of general patterns when communicating with customers.
- Respond efficiently to customer inquiries via the digital platforms such as live chat/email with appropriate information
- Convince customers online (live chat/email) and convert a lead into sales
- To find resolution of customer queries by interacting with the concerned departments and getting back to the customers with appropriate solutions
- Work closely with management tier for customer service initiatives and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrate the company’s core values at all virtual platforms.
- To meet all commercial targets and customer service related KPIs
- Excellent communication with a passion for customer service
- Since you will be working directly with customers to solve their issues and answer questions, it’s essential that you should have strong customer service skills
- BBA or MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years` experience in customer service
- Excellent written English communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills in reading and listening.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Sales Incentives
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent Employment Status
- Provident Fund
- Internal Job Opportunities
- Annual Leaves