Customer Relationship Manager to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building & preserving trusting relationships.
- Resolving clients complaints quickly & efficiently.
- Keeping Clients updated on the units available (Commercial Shops) in order to increase sales.
- Interacts with clients using Phone, Emails, company website & in person Directly.
- Ensures that CRM follow all company policies & procedures when dealing with clients.
- Collect Client payments.
- Take client complaints to upper management when necessary.
- Generate reports for Upper Management
- Targeted sales of the commercial shops available Units
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 16 Years of education in the relevant field.
- 5 to 6 years experience in the banks as a RM.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- A team player with leadership Skill
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on client Satisfaction.