Wellbefore is a company selling medical supplies. We are now starting a new Telehealth company called mySeema. We are looking for a Medical Assistant to work with our Nurses and Doctors. Our office is based in Dallas, Texas (USA) with teams around the world.
- Build empathic relationships with our patients, using various channels (phone, email, chat).
- Always maintain a positive, courteous and professional attitude.
- Being punctual and on time when servicing members, joining team calls, or leadership meetings.
- Understand patient’s requirements, set appointments and follow up on their needs.
- Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries & doubts professionally address and resolve customer complaints.
- Value team work and collaborate with peers and leaders.
- Keep and maintain updated records in the patient database.
- Communicate and coordinate activities among patients, nurse practitioners and doctors.
- Provide patient feedback and identifying areas of improvement.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English (almost native).
- Must be fluent in Urdu/Hindi/Gujarati.
- Education: medical background/nurse.
- Previous experience in working in a clinic or healthcare setting assisting doctors/nurses.
- At least 1 year call center/receptionist/assistant experience.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Data driven & able to analyze data- Excel & accurate typing skills.
- Highly organized and can prioritize tasks
- Customer-service oriented, proactive.
- Workdays: you are expected to work 6 days per week on weekdays & weekends on a shift basis.
- Shifts: Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST, Sat 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Flexible working hours/shifts.
- Candidate must own a personal computer and have a good & stable internet connection (40 Mbps).