Whispering Pines is seeking a professional and customer-focused Assistant hotel manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities at your allocated hotel location.
- Supervise work at all levels (front office, housekeeping, room service etc.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facility, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Inspect facility regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Lots of rewards:
- Best Customer Services Award
- Lesson Learnt Award
- Idea Award
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree.
- Presentation session to judge communication skills, energy and passion.
- Final interview.
- Offer letter.