White Wings is a USA based company with its Head office in New York and over 250 employees globally. We have been providing Businesses IT solutions for over 15 years. White Wings’ list of clients includes enterprises as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide business solutions foremost any system types. White Wings employs engineers with Master's degree in computer science and at least five years of intensive work experience. White Wings customers are located World Wide, in North America, Central & South America, Erope, Asia, and Africa.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Coordinator to assist in creating and maintaining strong internet presence for our company. Assist in creating content, analyzing metrics, and meet deliverables deadline.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Digital Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
• Help create engaging text, image and video content
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
• Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Brainstorm new ways to attract prospective customers
• Develop marketing insights
• Collaborate with teams to develop and execute effective marketing
• Collaborate with teams to develop and execute a sales plans targeting specific segment
• Execute projects on time as scheduled.
• Ability to crunch metrics and display in excel
• 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Multitasking and analytical skills.
• Ability to develop, coordinate, and execute digital marketing campaigns.
• Experience in Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Management
• Experience managing Google AdWords and Google Analytics campaigns.
• Skilled in producing original marketing content, web copy and blog posts.
• Ability to Create, track, and manage an engaging social media presence (text, image and video).
• Ability to Perform writing, copywriting, editing, and proofing of marketing materials (text, image and video).
• Ability to monitor ROI’s and KPI’s of campaigns.
• Knowledge in assessing opportunities in Paid, Owned, and Integrated media
• Familiar with Social media campaigns and CRM systems.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field.
All candidates must share their social media handle.
White Wings is a USA based company with Head Office located in New York and Offshore offices located in South Asia with 250 plus employee capacity. we have been providing Businesses IT solutions for more than 12 years. White Wings list of clients include companies that are Enterprise level, Medium Size and small businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide Businesses solutions for almost all system types. White Wings employs engineers with minimum Bachelors or Master degree in computer science and with minimum 5 year plus working experience. White Wings Customers are located World Wide, North America, Central & South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.