White Wings is a USA based company with its Head office in New York and over 250 employees globally. We have been providing Businesses IT solutions for over 15 years. White Wings’ list of clients includes enterprises as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide business solutions for almost any system types. White Wings employs engineers with Master's degree in computer science and at least five years of intensive work experience. White Wings customers are located World Wide, in North America, Central & South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We are looking for experienced full-time Business Development Executive for our Islamabad, Pakistan Office.
The candidate must possess excellent English Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work in second shift. We offer
· Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
· Medical coverage.
· Life Insurance.
· Good Percentage of Annual Salary Increment.
· Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth.
· We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad (White Wings is not offering residence facility at the moment).
The candidate will be responsible of Software & Networking Sales.
Candidates having prior experience of call centres and marketing in Business to Business with a software company will be preferred.
· Create daily lead sources.
· Screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
· Make a minimum of 150 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
· Make sales presentation sales script.
· Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses.
· Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace.
· Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
· Develops leads from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records.
· Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication - Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
· Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
· Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.