- White Wings is a USA based company with its Head office in New York and over 250 employees globally. We have been providing Businesses IT solutions for over 15 years.
- White Wings’ list of clients includes enterprises as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. With certification from companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP & IBM, White Wings can provide business solutions for almost any system types.
- White Wings employs engineers with Master's degree in computer science and at least five years of intensive work experience.
- White Wings customers are located World Wide, in North America, Central & South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- We are looking for experienced full-time Accelerator Titanium Mobile Developer for our Islamabad, Pakistan Office.
- The candidate should have a strong object oriented and mobile development skills with excellent knowledge of the domain.
- The candidate must possess excellent English Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work in third shift. We offer
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Medical coverage.
- Life Insurance.
- Good Percentage of Annual Salary Increment.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad (White Wings is not offering residence facility at the moment).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Must have experience in Accelerator Titanium framework.
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android, iOS applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Comfortable dealing with API's and utilizing REST / JSON interfaces
- Good understanding of client-server architecture.
- Develop app as per UI/UX standards
- Experience architecting multi layered client application consisting of presentation, business and data layers.
- Experience with managing local cache and SQLite database.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar level education in relevant area.