We are looking for a potential candidate for Textile/Fashion Designer for Sialkot Office. Other cities' candidates can apply if they are willing to move Sialkot.
***No accommodation will be provided.
Tasks depend on the market the designer is working for, but core responsibilities include:
- Pattern Making
- Sampling (Embroidery)
- Fabric Sourcing
- Product Development
- Supervising Production
- Product Documentation
- creating or visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes
- planning and developing ranges
- understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs
- sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments
- adapting existing designs for mass production
- developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations