WORK is looking to hire a Front End Web Developer
Below are the JD and Requirements for the role:
- We are looking for a skilled Front End Developer who will be responsible for developing and deploying interactive web-application views for our company.
- You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, desinging and updating our websites.
- In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in Web-Development and have solid knowledge and experience in programming fundamentals.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Know ANY ‘ONE’ of the following: React.js, Next.js, Express.js, Node.js, Angular, Core JS. Php.
- Must also have projects that he worked on.
- Proficient in Data-Base.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Working Knowledge of development and how to create Web-Apps.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems
Additional pointers (worth mentioning).
- This is not an IT Company, it’s a BPO industry. You will be creating modules and developing alongside a team of developers, you will gain a lot of experience and learning..
- This is an afternoon / night shift job and you’d be required to work from the Office.
Please apply if you fulfill the above-mentioned criteria.