Work as Accountant at an established company that offers good benefits & great work environment.
Wrangler Instruments (Pvt) Ltd has been in the business of manufacturing & exporting medical instruments for more than a decade. Multiple local & international organizations have recognized Wrangler Instruments as a socially responsible company with sustainable growth.
We are looking for a full time Accountant responsible for:
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
· Plan, assign and review staff’s work
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
Wrangler Instruments (Pvt) Ltd has been in the business of manufacturing and supplying medical devices for more than a decade. We aim to exceed our customers’ expectations in quality, delivery, and cost through best management practices, customer interaction, the use of latest technology, and innov ...Read More