Writers Club is growing quickly and looking for talented, driven individuals to serve as interns to support our creative needs.
This is a PAID internship that will teach a comprehensive understanding of the creative design world. No answering phones, making copies or fetching coffee. We do that for ourselves. We want you to enjoy your time here and learn!
• Design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, web based-elements, and internal communication collateral
• Using best practices, determine the hierarchy, size, and arrangement of copy and graphics, select style and size of type, and arrange layouts based on available space and aesthetic design concepts
• Collaborate with marketing team in the development and creation of designs and layouts based on client specifications
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to translate existing designs into a variety of media
• Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner
• Creative problem-solving skills
•HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Additional Information Please submit your portfolio in addition to your resume.
Being connoisseurs of the three Ds – Design, Development and Digital arena, eGeeks is a UK based company founded in 2012 with a dedicated aim to help clients find success in the trenches of Research, Information Technology and Digital Marketing at large. Favourably outgrown the expectations by expa ...Read More