Writers Club is growing quickly and looking for talented, driven individuals to serve as interns to support our creative needs.
This is a PAID internship that will teach a comprehensive understanding of the creative design world. No answering phones, making copies or fetching coffee. We do that for ourselves. We want you to enjoy your time here and learn!
• Design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, web based-elements, and internal communication collateral
• Using best practices, determine the hierarchy, size, and arrangement of copy and graphics, select style and size of type, and arrange layouts based on available space and aesthetic design concepts
• Collaborate with marketing team in the development and creation of designs and layouts based on client specifications
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to translate existing designs into a variety of media
• Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner
• Creative problem-solving skills
•HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Additional Information Please submit your portfolio in addition to your resume.
WRITERS CLUB is a freelance academic writing agency, which could offer you the perfect job! YOU CAN GET A GREAT FREELANCE JOB WITH WRITERS CLUB! THIS COULD BE JUST THE JOB FOR YOU. The main benefit of working at Writers Club agency is that you can work remotely, and experience complete freedom, whil ...Read More