Writers Club is growing quickly and looking for talented, driven individuals to serve as interns to support our creative needs.
This is a PAID internship that will teach a comprehensive understanding of the creative design world. No answering phones, making copies or fetching coffee. We do that for ourselves. We want you to enjoy your time here and learn!
• Design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, web based-elements, and internal communication collateral
• Using best practices, determine the hierarchy, size, and arrangement of copy and graphics, select style and size of type, and arrange layouts based on available space and aesthetic design concepts
• Collaborate with marketing team in the development and creation of designs and layouts based on client specifications
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to translate existing designs into a variety of media
• Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner
• Creative problem-solving skills
•HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Additional Information Please submit your portfolio in addition to your resume.
We are impatient optimists working to be the top notch player in research and IT industry. We provide a range of research and IT related services to international clients and make sure to deliver the best available information and knowledge. We aim to convey phenomenal services to our client throu ...Read More