Netherlands based financial and security software solution provider. Hire best talent across country. The company promises to give their employees equal importance and value. All job are Full time (12:30 pm to 8:30 pm) minimum, USD/hourly with more than 1 year contract.
We are in the process of building a hrm based platform that is to be built on several microservices we use the DDD approach.
Minimum 8 years working experience and at least 3 years of web API based development ideally in .net. We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central data storage media (eventstore, elastic search), and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for developers with the following skills
- .NET C#
- Unit testing
- DDD experience
- Elastic Search
- ASP.NET Core
- REST API Development
- Knowledge of CQRS/ES
- Git (vsts)
- Scrum Experience
Beside that it would be nice if the candidate has on or more of the following skills (nice to have)
- azure cloud services
- Good Team Player
- Hard working and committed.
- Good Communication Skills (written and spoken).
- Comfortable to work under pressure on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to drive a project efficiently from start to finish.
Netherlands based financial and security software solution provider. Hire best talent across country. The company promises to give their employees equal importance and value. All job are Full time (12:30 pm to 8:30 pm) minimum, usd/hourly with more than 1 year contract.