1.Supervise CPF team at the Head Office;
2. Assist in developing a fundraising strategy for WWF-Pakistan;
3. Meet the annual fundraising TARGETS for the region within financial and budgetary constraints;
4. Maintain donor liaison and keep a vigil for any potential partners in the corporate sector in light of their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) agenda;
5. Seek donors for the ongoing fundraising campaigns and develop new initiatives;
6. Work closely with other departments to develop project proposals and seek funding from corporate donors;
7. Work towards creating a favorable image of WWF-Pakistan within the corporate sector by promoting its efforts and position on various conservation issues. Enhance brand awareness through various marketing initiatives
8. Engage corporate partners through innovative and mutually beneficial approaches. Increase corporate membership by identifying potential partners. Follow up to secure annual renewals.
9. Assist in developing a strategy to increase income from individual memberships.
10. Write proposals for sponsorship for campaigns such as SPELLATHON under School Outreach programme.
11. Edit communications material for campaigns.
12. Maintain a record of all the expenses and income from activities through Head office.
13. Provide the necessary support to other regions as and when required.
WWF is a global environmental conservation organization that aims to conserve nature and ecological processes by preserving genetic, species and ecosystem diversity, ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable both now and in the longer term and promoting action to reduce pol ...Read More