Xonique Net Consult (Pvt) Ltd. is German based computer company having an office in Canada and Pakistan. We are fast pace growing IT company!
We are looking for talented and keen Networking Engineer to join in our team!
- Network Engineer will work in-house or be assigned to project management teams working with outside clients. As part of an organization’s IT team, Network Engineers work closely with Business Analysts, Network Architects and IT Managers. A Network Engineer job description can comprise of:
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgradesInvestigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Any other tasks related to the said field.
- An analytical mind
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good time management skills
- An ability to follow processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Commercial and business awareness