To coordinate with HTV Drivers & Crew/Operators for preventive & proactive maintenance schedule.
To monitor store inventory for HTV Fleet & manage/monitor tracking reports of all in-house HTV Fleet for regular fuel filling & their expected mileage monitoring. To assist with Operations & Director Operations.
Roles & Responsibility/Duties
- Daily HTV Tracking reports;
- Daily fuel fills for HTV Nationwide & verification of bills;
- Coordinate with HTV Fleet Crew for preventive maintenance as per schedule & KM run;
- Ensure fleet is always up to date and ready for job;
- Conduct/supervise pre-trip inspections of Fleet prior to every mobilization (trucks + cranes);
- Review fleet 3rd party certifications + crane accessory certifications;
- Maintain & monitor store inventory;
- Store and monitor tyre inventory;
- Get the required fuel average from all fleet;
- Journey Management Center & Coordination;
- Rig site visit while rig move projects;
- Field site visits during projects nationwide.
- Work in collaboration with peers and other staff members for better learning & working in a team;
- All other tasks that will be assigned directly by Operations Manager/Director Operations /CEO/BDE.
- Follow the SOPs applicable at all times
- Performance shall be monitored at all times and shall be the only indicator for performance bonuses and/or salary increment.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- There is no extra compensation for additional working hours.
- Fully understand & respect the hierarchy at all times;
- The probationary period shall be of 30 days, starting from the first day of joining;
- The probationary period shall not be financially compensated.