1. To drive vehicle safely
2. Maintenance of vehicle
3. Maintaining log books
4. To check complete Vehicle before startup including, (Oil, Break, Water in radiator, Battery Water, Lights and Fuel).
5. Maintains fuel consumption record.
6. Must aware of shift schedule so timely pickup of employees
7. Take initiative in emergency situation
8. To keep coordination with Management in any critical situation
9. Perform any other duty assignment given by the management.
The YKK Group is currently engaged in business in 71 countries/regions around the world. Our management system divides the world into six regional bases: North and Central America; South America; Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA); China; Asia; and Japan. The global business is carried out with ...Read More