1. To attend and welcome visitors at front desk.
2. To receive and transfer incoming calls.
3. To dial the requested numbers on time.
4. To monitor PABX exchange performance
5. To maintain & update staff extension list and telephone directory.
6. To maintain emergency contact numbers list.
7. To switch on and off P.A.B.X System
8. To maintain outgoing and incoming call records.
9. To receive and send mail through courier.
10. To maintain mail dispatch register / visitor’s registers.
11. To perform additional tasks and special duties assigned by the management
The YKK Group is currently engaged in business in 73 countries/regions around the world. Our management system divides the world into six regional bases: North and Central America; South America; Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA); China; Asia; and Japan. The global business is carried out with ...Read More