Cielo WiGle Inc., a US-based smart home company, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic web developer.
You will be revamping and managing our website end to end and be responsible for the front end, back end and technical SEO.
It is an opportunity to upraise your career with excellent appraisals and work environment.
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Timings: Mon – Fri (9AM – 6PM)
Responsibilities: Designing and building the website’s front-end.
- Creating the website architecture/sitemap.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration like SMTP and CDN.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Payment gateway integration like PayPal/Apple Pay/Google Pay/Amazon Pay etc.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website and conduct necessary tests.
- Extending WordPress & WooCommerce functionality to work with external systems / API.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce programming (i.e. plugins and extensions from scratch).
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience with databases like MySQL.
- Knowledge of e-commerce processes like Payment gateway integrations.
- Good with Google search console, Google analytics and other tracking systems
- Technical SEO implementation.
- Improve site speed, fix crawl errors, make site mob-friendly, etc.
- Familiar with Google search console, Google Analytics, and other tracking systems like eCommerce tracking and Facebook pixel.
What we offer
- Room to learn and grow
- Horizontal team structure
- Market competitive salary
- Annual increments, rewards, and bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- Work directly with the US market