Sign Up bonus: up to 200K (depending on your expertise)
YES is a subsidiary of Cielo WiGle (a US-based Smart Home Company). We have a fast-paced and challenging environment and are looking for talented and energetic professionals with multi-tasking skills who have a passion to be part of the World Class team. We offer an excellent salary package and career growth potential.
Work and Education
- At least holds a bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Sciences, from a well reputed institute.
- A minimum field experience of 2 years.
- You should be enthusiastic about Mobile Technologies and Apple Products and should be versatile in nature.
- Building complex iPhone Apps and successfully deliver to customers or upload on the App Store and submit apps to iTunes.
- Ensure compliance with Apple's Human Interface Design principles.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Making sure the algorithms implemented are optimal and are in sync with other mobile and web apps.
- Proactively work to bring renovation within Apps and eco-system.
- Experience with iOS 10 or later, Swift and Cocoa Touch, other iOS frameworks, and SQLite
- 2+ year(s) experience in iOS application development, 3+ will be preferred
- Hands-on knowledge and Proficiency in XCode, Interface Builder, and Instruments
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design, protocol-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm
- Experience in Device Testing and Distributing Apps, manage the developer licenses, provisioning profiles and uploads to the App Store.
- Capability of architecting, developing and testing applications for iPhone/iPad devices.
- Comprehensive understanding of OOP, Design Patterns.
- Good debugging skills and a solid work ethic.
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON, and Web Services
- Knowledge of technologies such as PhoneGap and Appcelerator will be a plus.
- Should have a minimum of Two (2) iOS applications (iPad or iPhone) submitted to App Store you had a major contribution in terms of design and development.
- Experience in submitting an app to iTunes
- Decent aesthetics in design
- Good team player, self-motivated, well organized and can manage a team in the long run.
- Must be able to show applications from the App Store.