YES is a subsidiary of Cielo WiGle (a US-based Smart Home Company). We have a fast-paced and challenging environment and are looking for talented and energetic professional with multi-tasking skills who have a passion to be part of the World Class team. We offer an excellent salary package and career growth potential.
We are looking for a creative, skilled and talented developer to design, develop, implement and manage company's website with highest level of functionality and aesthetics in mind.
The person will be completely responsible for the company's website from ideation to implementation and optimization.
Responsibilities: Designing and building the website end to end.
- Creating the website architecture/sitemap.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration like SMTP and CDN.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Payment gateway integration like PayPal/Apple Pay/Google Pay/Amazon Pay etc.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website and conduct necessary tests.
- Extending WordPress & WooCommerce functionality to work with external systems / API.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce programming (i.e. plugins and extensions from scratch).
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience with databases like MySQL.
- Knowledge of e-commerce processes like Payment gateway integrations.
- Good with Google search console, Google analytics and other tracking systems
- Technical SEO implementation.
- Improve site speed, fix crawl errors, make site mob-friendly, etc.
- Familiar with Google search console, Google Analytics, and other tracking systems like eCommerce tracking and Facebook pixel.