WooGlobe is a UK based technology and media company focused on user-generated content. WooGlobe works with the leading channels, media outlets, and news agencies around the world.
WooGlobe is looking for Youtuber & Social Media Intern for its office in Lahore. We are looking for people who have the eye to spot videos with viral potential. The person should be able to discover exceptional videos on social platforms. This means more than just scrolling through Facebook feeds or following YouTube’s “Trending” playlist.
The person should be an expert on YouTube/Facebook/Instagram/Reddit etc. and be able to drive exponential organic growth in subscribers/followers on social channels.
1. This role is responsible for the discovery of online viral video content. The ideal candidate will have media / journalism background and will be highly computer literate. The candidate should be an expert in navigating social networks and be able to source compelling stories through video content that have the potential to go viral.
2. This role is responsible for tracking down the creators behind the day’s most viral videos and getting the story behind the video.
3. The candidate should also have experience of managing and growing digital channels (FB, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram). This role will adapt and respond to the demands of the marketplace of new and existing trends.
4. This is a paid internship position.
· Eye for great content i.e. Ability to identify content that will perform well on social media!
· Familiarity with all video/social media platforms and a strong knowledge of how to best navigate them. (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Snapchat, VK etc.)
· Familiarity with techniques to drive organic growth in subscribers/followers on social media channels
· Strong internet research skills and an excellent grasp of English Language.
· Candidates must be able to work under strict deadlines and work under pressure.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong computer Literacy is a must
· Candidate should be a quick learner and have the know-how of video editing solutions.
· Highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
· Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry.
· Friendly environment, snacks, casual dress and the opportunity to make an impact in social media space.