Social Media Executive will manage all social media channels, team members, campaigns to engage customers and customer satisfaction. Their job role includes the creation of contents that drives the company's brand and engages customers.
A social media executive will be responsible for:
- Creating the social media strategy
- Social media implementation
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Track social media influencers
- content creation of the social media
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Instagram, and Linkedin.
Must have 1-2 year experience in managing social media business channels.Minimum a bachelors degree in a relevant field.
Skills required for this role:
- Fluency in English
- Creative content writing
- Understands the past and present communication trends. She/he should know how to execute different styles and tones.