Zahid Rice Mill has it factory in Muridkey Narowal role and requires the right candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities over finance matters. This key position will report to CEO and will be responsible for ensuring accurate business financial information, manage financial reporting and analytics, period-end close and quick action on Ad hoc requirements.
• Develop, manage, control and ensure that company accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles
• Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in-line
• Oversee the daily operations of the finance department
• Prepare the monthly/ yearly financial reports with all needed financial and costing analysis developing Budget.
• Perform role internal audit duties and ensure no fraudulent activity takes plays.
• Regularly reports management about any key audit findings and suggest controls in place to avoid any fraudulent activity to take place.
• Ensure compliance with external auditors.
• Ensure compliance with SECP reporting requirements.
• Ensure compliance and timely filling of Tax returns.
• Provide needed support to CEO and other departments in developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
• Ensure that financial controls are in place at functions and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• CA (inter) or ACCA Qualified professional
• Complete articleship and minimum of 3 years of experience in Textile or manufacturing Industry
• Candidates from Muridke and Narowal road are preferred.