We are looking for a HR/Admin Executive, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings.
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day Office Administrative Activities.
- Implementation of Policies and Procedures as per SOP’s on all Staff.
- Responsible for handling complete life cycle of recruitment using different channels.
- To screen, shortlist and evaluate candidates initially on their skills, attitude and interest Facilitate in organizing and conducting interviews.
- Facilitate in organizing internal and external trainings
- Maintain employee attendance & leave records.
- Maintain and update employee records and human resource information systems
- Facilitate in conducting job analysis, and in developing and maintaining organization charts, job descriptions, job specifications etc.
- Dealing with Govt. Departments, Insurance Companies, Social Security & EOBI.
- Facilitates in the development and maintenance of HR manuals, processes, forms, guidelines etc.
- To generate monthly payroll in ERP & entertain staff requests.
- To maintain record of CVs in a very orderly fashion. In addition; to review and screen resumes from all sources as per requirements towards our organization
- Ready to do any other task assign by the Management.
- Bachelor/ Master in HRM.
- Preferably proven track record as a Recruiter and Administrator.
- The successful candidate will have creative sourcing capabilities, exceptional people skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Individual must be a self-starter.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Proficient ability with MS Word and MS Excel