ZARA MOBILITY SERVICES (PVT.) LTD. is Looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. Must have experience of (Power BI/DevExpress)
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven working experience as Financial Analyst.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets, databases and financial applications.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- BBA/MBA in Finance/ ACCA or relvant qualification is prefered.
Note: This is a Night Shift job (US timings) due to our Back Office Operations to US based retail Telecom Stores.